Durban Poison is a pure Sativa strain that originates from the South African port city of Durban and was created by Ed Rosenthal. Durban Poison seeds found their way to the Amsterdam location and were combined with local varieties to improve the value commercially.
These strains have gained great popularity over the years because of the happy, energetic, uplifting effects and their sweet smell. It gives users an active high that will keep your head clear, and that’s why it’s compared to an espresso coffee, and it works well to relieving anxiety and depression.
Durban Poison marijuana strain with the THC levels ranging between 15% to 24% helps one stay active and productive on a busy day and has a sweet hash aroma with high resin glands that are valuable in producing concentrates wax and shatter.
Some effects the Durban Poison has are giving intense emotional euphoria, keeping one energetic, keeping you creative, and helping you accomplish day to day tasks. The Durban induces the user with sociability and bursts of energy while improving moods, eliminating fatigue, and relieving migraines. The hybrid Durban poison can get one paranoid because it has powerful cerebral effects and thus increases cerebral activity and, therefore, overanalyzes some situations.
Durban poison is easy to grow and can be grown outdoors in either semi-humid, warm, or consistent temperatures and is a good plant for any beginner to start growing. This pure Sativa can also grow indoors or in greenhouses but needs enough space as it produces side branches, but you can tame the height by pruning and bending the branches on the vegetative stage. Naturally, Durban has a height size of 12feet, and the flowering time is around 8 to 9 weeks if grown inside, which is quite fast for Sativa seeds.
Notably, Durban Poison product won second place and third place in the Denver High Times Cannabis Cup in the Medical Sativa category. It also consistently ranks among the best products that make you the happiest.
Features of the Durban Poison Strain
- The genetics of the Poison buds are of African origin, specifically from South Africa.
- The South African are great daytime cannabis weed products.
- Round chunky buds layered in a thick coating of trichomes and a large resin gland.
- THC content levels between the range of 15% to 24%
- The seeds help with euphoria, appetite stimulant, and general body pain.
- Produces a pleasurable earthy, piney, and sweet scent.
- The flavor has a citrus after-taste.
- The growing can take around 8 to 9weeks time.
- The seed can grow outdoors or indoors.
- Award-winning strain
- You can use the strain if you are at least 21 years of age.
THC: 24%, CBD: 1%, CBN: 1%
Creative, Energizing,Euphoria, Focus, Happy
ADD/ADHD, Anxiety,Bipolar Disorder,Chronic Pain,Depression, Fatigue,Headaches, Migraines,Nausea, Stress
Citrus, Herbal, Pine,Sweet
Earthy, Pine, Pungent,Spicy, Sweet